LOOKBOOK

Sunday, November 25, 2012

daisies


The night scene in Hyderabad is surprisingly pleasant, although a small, but significant enough in proportion, number of girls were walking the supposedly high-flying club dressed in jeans, t-shirts, and flats. The margarita I ordered tasted like a pre-made mix and came at a price of 500 rupees. But I did get three hours worth of danceable music before it transitioned to that techno rubbish where all you can possibly do is wave an arm and act as though you have consumed a few pills or played with syringes. No, thanks. I like my hallucinations real and influenced by beats, not substance. Post the outfit photo shoon - oops, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

followers

contact

contact me for any questions, comments, or to express whatever (nice) things that cross your mind - narrina.natasha (at) gmail.com