LOOKBOOK

Monday, November 5, 2012

sparkles + sprinkles



The petites section of Miss Selfridges is the most wondrous thing to happen to my wardrobe. And admittedly I stand three inches taller than their 5'3" mark, but I've yet to find hot pants that fit me as well as the size 0 petite. It's exciting to take a break from sewing my own garments and slip into something that someone else made. Of course, the latest Miss Selfridges collections have disturbingly beautiful, and every time I make a trip to London, I can hardly turn one way in the Oxford store without seeing something that I absolutely must have. 

2 comments:

  1. Great blog, love your looks , glad to follow here now ! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed with everything here!

    ReplyDelete

followers

contact

contact me for any questions, comments, or to express whatever (nice) things that cross your mind - narrina.natasha (at) gmail.com