LOOKBOOK

Monday, March 18, 2013

lumber + cookies

Orphan's Arms Hoodie
Narrina Skirt
Where have I been, you wonder? Well, the answer is simple: I've been building. Filing. Mitering. Lap-Jointing. Band Sawing. Drilling. Screwing. 

Yes. I'm building a stool and I've become a carpenter. Most of my time is spent covered in sawdust on the 9th floor of Parsons, grappling with screws and overexcited hand drills. So when I'm not walking around hauling 8 feet of lumber (all of which was given to me by a very skeptical hardhat-wearing construction worker who I'm certain overcharged me), I'm eating cookies and staring wistfully back into my Warsaw days (not that again) and attempting to remember what it was like to wake up in the morning and drive on over to Charlotte for a glass mug of mint tea ... 

Anyway, gotta go. I have to japanese-saw my poplar. 
ca

6 comments:

  1. I hope you will share some photos of your carpentry-project ^^ I love building things, there's not much else that gives you such a feeling of accomplishment.

    http://blackthornxxx.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good Idea - As soon as I get back from Spring Break, I'll post the photos!

      Delete
  2. gorgeous outfit! Why dont you post your photos bigger? You should totally do that!

    Hayley xx
    www.addictionstoshopping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love!
    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a delicious encounter today ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you on lb !!
    absolutely amazing look !

    ReplyDelete

followers

contact

contact me for any questions, comments, or to express whatever (nice) things that cross your mind - narrina.natasha (at) gmail.com