LOOKBOOK

Sunday, May 19, 2013

simplicity


Finals are over, and had this been a normal year, I would now be facing three months of summer vacation. Instead, I get a one week break and then the whole process will begin again with my summer semester.

If you want to check out the project that resulted in a full 48-hours of consciousness and broken friendships ... take a look at defiancemagazine.blogspot.com, where you can view my magazine in the only post there. Though this was a group project, it turned out that I assumed the role of an entire team and became not just the Design Editor, but the Photo Editor and the Editor-in-Chief. Sigh. Where's my ice cream?

2 comments:

followers

contact

contact me for any questions, comments, or to express whatever (nice) things that cross your mind - narrina.natasha (at) gmail.com