LOOKBOOK

Thursday, October 24, 2013

what happened to fall?


It's a chilling 50 degrees outside, but I refuse to put on tights. It is, after all, 80 degrees in California and there are things that I simply can't let go of (when it suits my purpose of course). One of those things is the knowledge that if I was in California, I would be walking about without a sweater and a coat and I would probably be sitting in a lengthy strip of empty sand with my back against a cliff and the icy water a torrent of waves some several feet away. Instead I get to sit in a classroom, and enjoy the view of a computer screen. 

2 comments:

  1. love it
    may be we can follow each other.let me know
    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

followers

contact

contact me for any questions, comments, or to express whatever (nice) things that cross your mind - narrina.natasha (at) gmail.com